The aim of every good businessman is to make a deal. This course will guide you through the steps that lead to closing the deal. The course focuses on a comprehensive range of business skills, from the basics of psychology and typology of the customer through the sales cycle to the specifics of communication in business. The course will provide you not only with theoretical skills, but also with the tools to use newly acquired skills into your business practice.
Who is the course for:
- sales representatives and managers
- client centers staff
- traders and managers who are responsible for building and managing customer relationships
- all those who want to learn effective methods and techniques for obtaining and maintaining their customers
What the course will bring you:
- Confidence and professionalism in the sale with regard to your own communication style
- Learning how to use self-motivation
- Learning the specifics of working with key customers in order to sustain their interest and satisfaction in the long term
- Preparation for effective crisis and conflict situations management, not only in business
- Learning how to effectively use potential customer complaints in your favor
- Gaining a new perspective and experience in business through other participants from various fields
- Customer psychology & typology
- Specificity of communication with the customer
- Sales cycle
- Opportunities and skills coaching
- "A process or goal?" - types of business approaches
- Preparation for trade negotiations
- Possibilities and risks of affecting the client
- The importance and specifics of key customers
- Seeking vs. not seeking customers and how to reach them
- Buying signals - verbal and nonverbal expressions of interest
- Analysis of client needs - asking questions
Methods of teaching:
- Short theoretical blocks
- Intense focus on the practical side of the issue
- Case studies
- Guided discussion
- Exchange of experience
The participants will primarily learn from each other – they will find their own, optimal solutions – they will not be offered a simple but non-functioning solution. During the program, they will mainly deal with practical problems encountered by the participants in their practice.
Information about the lecturer:
Ing. Roman Čiviš graduated from the University of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in Pilsen, Training Programs for Management, Communication and Business Skills, Educational Institute of Applied Psychology - PPF Prague. He specializes in the field of time management, communication, business skills, teamwork and management groups coaching. The lecturer has been independently engaged in lecturing and consulting activities in cooperation with educational and personal agencies since 1998. Currently, he works as an executive in an education, consulting and training company, A Trend, s. r. o. Further, he implements custom-made programs for CMC Celakovice, lectures in the Dynamic Foreman public program, and is a co-author of the Dynamic Foreman program.
CZK 9,900 + 20% VAT - the price includes tuition, study materials and aids, refreshments in the classroom.
The sessions are held at CMC Graduate School of Business facilities in Čelákovice, Czech Republic.
For further information, please contact
Executive Education Department
Phone: +420 326 999 350, +420 606 751 563
Fax: +420 326 992 150