Marketing Communication - trends and contexts
The aim of this course is to explain and familiarize the participants with the principles of marketing communications in practice and to find their practical application in various fields. Attention will be paid to the analysis of common pitfalls in understanding and use of the marketing mix.
Detailed course content:
Marketing and Marketing Communication
- What everyone talks about ...
- Marketing as a concept, 4P marketing, marketing mix
- Marketing communication
- The sales concept in relation to marketing communications
Characteristics of the parts of marketing communication
- Personal selling
- Direct marketing
- Public relations
- Sales support
- Correct identification of target groups
- Efficiency and effectiveness of individual instruments
- Communication mix
- Trend or option?
Marketing communication-tool market success-responsibility of all employees
- Corporate identity - concept, components and relationships
- PR and its use
- Communication with the media and the public
- Crisis communication
Practical use of marketing communication - case study
- How to define the relevant market and the appropriate customer
- How to make good use of marketing communication
- Selection of the form of communication
- The basic procedure of the application of marketing communication
The course will include a presentation of good practical examples and a demonstration of model situations
Who is the course for:
Members of management of small and medium businesses, commercial and marketing departments staff, employees responsible for company promotion
Information about the lecturer:
Leona Matějíčková has been collaborating with CMC for many years. Her specialization include business and marketing communication, assertiveness, corporate culture and teamwork, human resources and social issues, and she is a sports instructor for fitness sporting activities. Among other things, the lecturer has extensive experience with managing programs focused on the development of team potential and leadership. She graduated from the Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Marketing Communication, Educational Institute of Applied Psychology - PPF Prague and attended many other shorter courses, such as Communication, Marketing, CRM, Sales Skills, Coaching, Project Management etc. She manages a training and consulting company, A TREND, s. r. o. She also participated in the creation of the Dynamic Foreman program.
CZK 9,900 + 20% VAT - the price includes tuition, study materials and aids, refreshments in the classroom.
CMC Graduate School of Business, náměstí 5. května 2, 250 88 Čelákovice, Czech Republic
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact:
Executive Education Department
Phone: +420 326 999 500, +420 602 298 737
Fax: +420 326 992 150