Financial analysis and controlling
Financial analysis and controlling for non-financial managers
The target of this course is to explain to managers at various levels why it is so important to have an overview of financial controlling problems. The participants will furthermore learn how to employ financial analysis and controlling results in decision making.
Detailed contents of the course:
- Finances and their representation in basic financial statements
- Financial analysis principles
- Long-term stability analysis
- Short-term stability analysis (expenses, yields, output volume)
- Liquidity analysis and cash flow analysis
- Pyramidal analyses - Du Pont’s Analysis
- Selected more detailed areas of financial analysis
- Macro-economic influences in financial analysis
- Cornerstones of controlling philosophy as a tool of effective management of entrepreneurial subjects/companies
- Financial controlling
- Balance /balance sheet/ from a controlling point of view (assets, debts, analysis of balance transactions)
- Profit and loss statement (costs and yields as basic production tools of economic result)
- Controlling in the field of cash flow (liquidity, working capital)
- Marketing and functioning of the market in controlling
- Experience from the implementing /functioning/ of controlling systems management in the Czech Republic
Presentation, brainstorming, practical examples, discussion, individual work and eventually solving of specific problems.
Who is this course intended for:
For managers and all applicants who wish to learn and understand how finances influence and effect the business success of a company, this means how they effect specifically profit and at the same time to allow the participant to become familiar with the modern management processes of these companies, with the influencing of the most important factors of profit formation during its beginning and how financial analysis (feedback) rationalizes their activities.
Information about the lecturer:
Ing. Jiří SVOBODA, CSc. works as a marketing and controlling adviser and a lecturer at many renowned companies. He teaches financial management courses at the CMC Graduate School of Business. He graduated from the University of Economics in Prague, where he majored in Economics and Industry Management. He also gained his academic degree here. In his teaching he draws information from his studies and practice in Germany, Switzerland and other countries. He participated in many educational programs, trainings and seminars focusing on problems of market risks, marketing, sales and their influence on financial management.
CZK 8,900 + 20% VAT – the price includes the tuition, teaching materials and tools, refreshments in the classroom
CMC Graduate School of Business, o.p.s., náměstí 5. května 2, 250 88 Čelákovice
For further information please contact:
Executive Education Department
Phone: +420 326 999 500, +420 602 298 737
Fax: +420 326 992 150